Pipe Stress Analysis
Course in advance Pipe Stress Analysis
Course Applicability - The course is applicable for Engineers, Designers & Managers who aspire to become either Pipe Stress Engineer or Pipe Support Engineer or a Project Management Personnel who is responsible for overall project execution.
How the Course will help you?
The course will sharpen the skill set of attendees in the following manner,
- The Course will sharpen the skills of Pipe Support Designers, which will reduce the overall interdisciplinary check time between Pipe Stress, Supports & Civil group.
- The Successful attendee can kick start their career as Pipe Stress Engineer.
- Can work as a Project manager for Pipe Stress Projects, the course will imbibe qualities to identify the key information which is crucial in execution of Stress Analysis Project.
Eligibility for Course – Eligibility for attending course is for…
- Experienced Degree / Diploma Engineers desirous to switch over their discipline or industries,
- Piping Engineers & Designers with preliminary experience in Layout & Materials,
- Team Leaders & Managers associated with Piping Discipline.
Course Duration: – Total 50 Hours of training
Course Content: – The Course is split in two Levels.
1. Intermediate Level of Pipe Stress Analysis: –
- Refreshing fundamentals of Stress Analysis
- Role of Pipe Stress Engineer
- Introduction to CODES for Stress Analysis
- Different types of Stress Analysis Projects
- Inputs required for project start up
- Stress Discipline interface with Piping Layouts & Civil Team.
- Pipe Stress project Deliverables.
- Types & selection of Supports
- Design of Spring Supports
2. Advanced Level of Pipe Stress Analysis: –
- Different types of Load Cases
- Static & Dynamic Stress Analysis
- Stress Analysis of PSV system considerations.
- Stress Analysis of Pipe Rack considerations
- Rupture Disk Calculation
- Flange Leakage Calculation
- Underground Pipe Stress Analysis
- Pilot Project using Analysis Software